When you wish
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Archeological Museum Entrance tickets (on request we can book them online for you)
- The museum is one of the most important and leading archaeological museums in the world and well deserves a guided tour. It contains an unprecedented collection of Roman-Greco antiquities from Pompeii, Stabiae, Herculaneum and other archaeological sites located in and around the region of Campania.
- Two exhibitions are currently underway: "The Etruscans and the MANN" (scheduled from 12 June 2020 to 31 May 2021) and "Thalassa", submerged wonders from the Mediterranean (from 12 December 2019 to 31 August 2020)
- The guided tour takes two hours, you will discover the incredible Farnese Collection donated by Charles of Bourbon, it contains many wonderful sculptures and gems found at the Baths of Caracalla in Rome.
- You will not miss to admire the many frescoes and mosaics from the cities of Herculaneum, Pompeii and Stabiae, which were buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
- Other collections of interest are the Villa dei Papiri in Herculaneum, the Temple of Isis in Pompeii and the Egyptian collection. Before you leave make sure to visit the glass collection, which contains a beautiful piece from Pompeii titled the Blue Vase.
Museum Ticket Office