When you wish
from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees (we can provide tickets online reservation on request)
- Meet the Guide at the train station of Pompeii nearby the archeological site and begin an incredible journey back into the past !
- Your private local licensed Pompeii guide will take you on a fascinating tour through this once thriving empire of nearly 20,000 inhabitants that was completely covered in 30 feet of volcanic ash.
- You will be guided in the baths, villas, theatres and wrestling ground for about three hours.
- This tour includes the visit to the Villa of the Mysteries.
- This wonderful Villa is one of the greatest archeological discoveries of the past century named for the paintings in one room of the residence. This space may have been a triclinium, and is decorated with very fine frescoes. Although the actual subject of the frescoes is hotly debated, the most common interpretation of the images is scenes of the initiation of a woman into a special cult of Dionysus, a mystery cult that required specific rites and rituals to become a member.
Pompei Ticket office or train station