from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
min. 1 max. 20
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Street Food
- Entrance Fees
- This guided walking tour will lead us in two of the most amazing, interesting and astonishing quarters of Naples, places full of faith, art, history and important social events.
- We will catch the train cablecar to Via Vittorio Emanuele, one of the most panoramic roads of the city which is the also the upper border of the Spanish quarters that we will enter from here.
- We will discover Lungo Gelso street, traditionally the prostitution street, we will snoop around to discover hidden artworks and street altars. Looking the places with the inhabitants eyes, we will explore hidden corners of rare beauty.
- We will walk through saints, Ladies, popular believes and great devotion,
- The aim of this walk is giving to give you the instruments for discovering, understanding and interpreting Spanish Quarters way of life.
Naples archeological museum