When you wish
min. 1 max. 10
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Let us take you on a two hours guided tour of Caserta and the Royal Palace.
- Caserta, just north of Naples, is a must-see for its majestic Royal Palace. The palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was home to the Bourbon kings of Naples, a Spanish dynasty which ruled the Naples from 1734 to 1861.
- The palace boasts 1,200 rooms and a magnificent 180-acre park, including a lovely English garden. This lavish royal playground has been used as the set for many feature films, including “Star Wars
- Built by Carlo III of Bourbon, in emulation of the Palace of Versailles by the Architect Luigi Vanvitelli, the Royal Palace of Caserta is today one of the largest and most sumptuous buildings in Italy with one thousand two hundred rooms and one thousand and nine hundred windows.
- The appeal of the Caserta Royal Palace has been made even greater by its extensive gardens, covering 120 hectares, complete with fountains and waterfalls. Not to be missed: the English Garden.