- Augustus Gardens
- Blue Grotto Tour
- Capri Private Minibus
- Capri Train Cablecar
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Meet your Tour Guide at the port and get on board of a fast jet foil for your scenic 40-minutes boat ride to Capri island.
- Arriving at the colorful Marina Grande, weather permitting you will visit the famous *Blue Grotto ( included ), then your tour guide will organize the transfer along the winding road to Anacapri where you may take the chairlift to Monte Solaro.
- Return drive to Capri Town, a short walk will take you to the world famous "Piazzetta" (little square) and in few more minutes to the stunning views of the Augustus Gardens to admire the Faraglioni Rocks.
- Explore Capri town and its main shopping area before taking the funicular back down to Marina Grande, where you will board your jet foil for the return trip.
* Capri’s Blue Grotto is known throughout the world for its intense blue tones. Visitors arrive by boat and stop at the entrance, in order to enter the Grotta Azzurra visitors climb aboard small rowing boats, with a capacity for two, maximum three, passengers and, lying on the bottom of the boat, enter the low and narrow mouth of the cave. Passengers are obliged to lie down in the boat whilst passing in to the cave. The boatman sets down his rows and maneuvers the boat inside with the aid of a chain attached to the vault of the entrance.
Entrance to the cave is not possible in the presence of south westerly and mistral wind.
** If the Blue Grotto will be closed, the boat trip around the island and the chairlift to Mount Solaro will be offered in substitution.
private tours Pompeii, Private tours Sorrento, private tours Naples, private tours Amalfi coast, private tours Salerno