from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Hydrofoil Go & Back
- Capri Private Minibus
- Augustus Gardens
- Blue Grotto Tour
- Taxes & Insurance
- Meet the guide by the jetfoil terminal in Naples, from the pierside you will board on a speed boat for your scenic 50 minute ride to the Island of Capri.
- Arriving at the colorful Marina Grande your tourguide will organize the transfer with local private minibuses along the winding road to Anacapri village located at ab.1800 feet above the sea level.
- There you may take the chairlift to Monte Solaro the highest point of the island or visit the beautiful Villa S. Michele and gardens, after, you will have some more time to explore Anacapri before the return drive half way to Capri Town. The route will offer magnificent views along the way.
- Walk with your tourguide through narrow streets and the central square, La Piazzetta, you will have the opportunity to explore on a guided tour Capri's fabled plaza, La Piazzetta, with its many chic boutiques and gift shops, some free time before returning back down to Marina Grande.
- In the afternoon you are going to visit the famous Blue Grotto (included) or in alternative a boat-trip around the island to admire its splendid caves if the Blue Grotto will be closed.
Then you will board on the watercraft for the return trip.
*Due to bad wind/weather conditions the Blue Grotto might be closed.
*CAPRI'S BLUE GROTTO is known throughout the world for its intense blue tones. Visitors arrive by boat and stop at the entrance, in order to enter the Grotta Azzurra visitors climb aboard small rowing boats, with a capacity for two, maximum three, passengers and, lying on the bottom of the boat, enter the low and narrow mouth of the cave. Passengers are obliged to lie down in the boat whilst passing in to the cave. The boatman sets down his rows and maneuvers the boat inside with the aid of a chain attached to the vault of the entrance. Entrance to the cave is not possible in the presence of south westerly and mistral wind.