When you wish
2 hour(s) 30 min.
from Mar 01. to Dec 30.
min. 1 max. 20
- Volcanological Guide
- Vesuvius Entrance Fee (on request we can book them online for you)
- There is no better and more exciting—way to discover Vesuvius than to explore its actual crater. This tour is as unique as unbelievable, it involves a fair amount of uphill climbing, as well as walking on stone and ash. It is necessary to wear comfortable shoes and a wind jacket! This volcano most famous and the most dangerous volcano of the world.
- For this walk, you need an expert Volcanological Guide that you will meet at the ticket office of Mount Vesuvius at 1.000 meters on the side of Herculaneum.
- On your walk, you’ll enjoy VIP access up to the highest point… and down into the actual crater (people may not access these areas on their own).
- You’ll enjoy a stunning view of the Bay of Naples from a vantage point almost nobody else gets to access.
- Take incredible pictures. After the next eruption, it will be all different...again !