When you wish
from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Meet your licensed Guide near the Archeological Museum and enter one of the most astonishing corners of the city of Naples, the Sanità quarter
- Visit the greek-cross Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, built in the 17th century by the Dominican monks above the catacombs.
- The catacombs were the burial site of St Gaudiosus, a bishop arrived in Naples from North Africa.
- The Palazzo dello Spagnolo is the most beautiful late Baroque-style palace of the city, best known for its elaborate staircase.
- Toṭ's house. Antonio De Curtis, the most famous italian comical actor of Italy was born in a small flat and lived there until the age of 24. He was a masterpiece of the Neapolitan comedy both in theater and on movie.
- The Cemetery of Fontanelle. There is really nothing like this anywhere else in the world, an ossuary, a vast collection of skeletal remains in a cave in the tufaceous hillside. A macabre place where the "Camorra" blood giuramenti (blood oaths) took place in the past times. Human skeletons remain on the surface, stored in makeshift crypts, in boxes and on wooden racks.