When you wish
from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
min. 1 max. 20
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Entrance Fees
- Meeting point and pick-up with your guide , drive along the steep winding coastal road and admire its splendid views.
- Pass *Positano, a pretty fishing village, which has become a colony of artists and writers.
- The picturesque seaside resort of Amalfi lies at the mouth of a deep gorge. Amalfi is a romantic, Moorish-style resort town overlooking the Bay of Salerno at the foot of the steep Lattari hills. In the center of the town stands the 11th-century Cathedral of St. Andrew, said to hold the remains of the apostle. Head out from the Piazza del Duomo and explore the narrow alleyways lined with shops and boutiques.
- The drive can continue to the enchanting village of Ravello where the most beautiful Palaces of the rich patrician families were built in the golden age of the maritime Republic or along the Coastline passing by Minori, Maiori, Cetara and Vietri sul Mare.
- You'll return back to your hotel, without doubt the Amalfi Coastline is one of the most beautiful and complete guided tours which can be done in the Neapolitan-Salerno Riviera !