- If you love archaeology, this tour is a must. You are going to visit the most famous archelogical sites of the Bay of Naples.
- We come to pick you up at the hotel / pier by private car or minivan with Chauffeur. You'll drive at the foot of the Vesuvian plain to Pompeii where you'll meet our licensed guide.
- The guided walking tour lasts about 2 hours and allows seeing in detail the western part of the ancient town where the most important public buildings homes and shops are located.
- Herculaneum is less popular than Pompeii, but very interesting too. A wonderful walk, lasting 2 hours, through the ancient city of Herculaneum, visiting the Temple of the Augustali, the beach where more then 300 skeletons were found, the thermal baths, the forum, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Samnite house, the gymnasium, the house of the Dears and much more.
- Between Pompeii and Herculaneum is Oplontis a pearl of the archaeology in the Bay of Naples.
- The tour at Oplontis, lasting 1 hour, includes a visit at the extraordinary Imperial Villa of Poppea. We'll see the perfectly preserved courtyard, the thermal area, the kitchen, the toilets, the servants area, the saloons showing amazing frescos, because of the presence of the amphorae, the building was thought to be a sort of business center where these goods were manufactured, processed, and sold.
- Ater the visit return back to the hotel / pier.
- Hotel / Pier Pick up and Drop off
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Private car or Minivan
- Chauffeur Driver
- Tolls & Parkings
- Entrance Fees