When you wish
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Pompeii Admission fee (on request we can book them online for you)
- Meet our licensed guide at the train station or by the ticket office (he/she will be holding a sign with your name on it to be recognized), skip the line to get the tickets and start enjoying a two hours guided walking tour through a real roman town as it was two thousand years ago,
- Entering from Marina Gate you will walk nearby the harbour area reaching the Forum, the religious, commercial and civil centre of the roman life, you will discover all the private and public aspects of Roman life,: the Apollo temple, the Basilica, the public Baths, taverns and bakeries, residential dwellings and private villas with wonderful frescoes and mosaic floors, narrow lanes and brothel areas, the Large Theater and the Quadriportico Square.
- A lot of people who wish to visit Pompeii and/or Herculaneum use to get the train from Rome to Naples central station at Piazza Garibaldi, train ride takes 70 minutes.
- To go to Pompei you have to purchase ticket(s) for the Circumvesuviana train (available in any tabac shop for 2,80€ p.p. one way), then walk downstairs to the tracks. The Circumvesuviana line departs about every 30 minutes. It starts out underground but quickly emerges above ground and remains so all the way to SORRENTO (the end of the line). The train ride from Naples to Pompei should take about 35 minutes .
- Get off the train at Pompei Scavi, also known as the "VILLA DEI MISTERI" station.
- Here you will meet our licensed guide holding a sign with your name on it.
Pompei ticket office