When you wish
from Jan 02. to Dec 31.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Street Food
- S.Chiara Cloister Entrance fee
- Meet the licensed guide at Gesù Nuovo Square an start an amazing walking tour in the heart historical center of Naples: Cappella Sansevero, Via S.Gregorio Armeno, Duomo, Church of the Gesù Nuovo. Naples is a mysterious and superstitious town. The city history balances between truth and imagination, an experience that will let you discover some of the mysteries and legends of Naples.
- The Sansevero Chapel, temple of masonry and esoterism; among 18Th century marble masterpieces, such as the " Veiled Christ", you will learn the history of Prince Raimondo di Sangro, an alchemist and inventor.
- The famous crib-alley of San Gregorio Armeno, where the best artisan of terracotta nativity scenes will show you their skills.
- The Duomo, the main church of the city, one of the masterpiece of Neapolitan Baroque: the chapel of the Patron Saint of Naples, San Gennaro.
- Walking through "Spaccanapoli", artery of the ancient Greek-Roman city, you can reach the Church of Gesù Nuovo, another splendid example of Neapolitan baroque.