Explore the gateway to the Amalfi Coast on this 2-hour small-group walking tour of Sorrento.
Follow your guide around lively Piazza Vittoria and Tasso Square, get a sense of local life as you stroll around the fishing harbor where Sophie Loren played her first movies and take in the views from the public gardens.
Along the way, admire landmarks like the Sant'Antonino Church and the San Francesco Cloister, and marvel at the spectacularly situated Valley of the Mills.
Set out to explore the town historic center and you will not miss to stop for a Neapolitan Espresso, pastries and home made ice cream. Along the way, listen as your guide fills you in on Sorrento’s fascinating history and heritage, and end your tour with an intimate knowledge of the resort town.
- Look over the Valley of the Mills,
- Enter the restaurant-museum Caruso with original drawings of the Neapolitan tenor,
- Visit the Cathedral and Piazza Tasso,
- Have a break for a Neapolitan Espresso or Cappuccino,
- Admire the old fishing harbor where the most famous italian woman in the world Sophie Loren played her first movies,
- Taste home made Lemon liquer, biscuits and chocolate made with the most genuine products,
- Enjoy hand made italian ice cream in the most glamour ice cream shop of the town,
- Admire jaw-dropping views along the coast.
Get the inside scoop on Sorrento from a local guide who ensures a personalized experience.
from Jan 02. to Dec 30.
min. 2 max. 12
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Street Food
Check The Price
Price per person
Secret Walks of Sorrento Guided tour 2 Hours